The all-new 1800Recycling.com mobile app — formerly known as “My Recycle List” — helps you quickly find recycling locations nearest you. The app combines the best of My Recycle List’s features with a brand new user interface. New and intuitive features to make the most complete recycling app available. This free app is still the easiest way to find convenient drop-off locations and organize your recyclables quickly and effectively. You can even share and rate your recycling experiences to help others recycle better!
Features of the all-new 1800Recycling.com mobile app
- Easily find recycling centers by searching for whole groups of materials, or find specialized recyclers for specific materials.
- Find nearby recycling locations using GPS, or search at a specific location.
- In-app interactive maps and Web browser.
- Sort results by relevance, distance, or name.
- Call recycling locations directly in-app.
- Share your recycling locations with others via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or text.
- Works directly with 1800Recycling.com to search nearly 140,000 locations.
- Covers the entire U.S. and parts of Canada.
What is new in Version 2.0
- Optimized for iOS 6/iPhone 5 and Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
- Completely redesigned app interface and icon.
- Choose multiple recyclable materials and sort by relevance.
- Rate a recycling location and send feedback from within the app.
- Share feature that allows individuals to share via text message, email, Facebook and Twitter.
- One-tap access to our blog, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.