Staying hydrated is an important part of staying healthy. Since this is something we need to do, what if we could give someone else a cup of clean water while staying hydrated? Cupanion gives us all a way to do just that. They make “giving water as easy as drinking water.”
Why is providing clean water important?
As mentioned on Cupanion.com, “access to clean water continues to be a daily challenge for children and families globally:
- Everyday women and girls spend 200 million hours collecting water.
- Water and sanitation-related diseases kills nearly 1 million people annually.
- Globally 844 million people – 1 in 9 – lack access to safe water.
By partnering with charities that are focused on getting clean water to people in need, Cupanion maximizes their impact. These partners have a proactive approach that “enhances access to clean water, hygiene, sanitation, and education in high priority communities.”
Cupanion’s Charitable Partners:
- Water Aid – https://www.wateraid.org/us/
- Dig Deep – https://digdeep.org/
- Water.org – https://water.org/
- Water First – https://waterfirst.ngo/
How does it work?
First, purchase a Cupanion reusable bottle (retail from $14.95 to $29.95) or Fill It Forward tag (retail $4.95) to stick on your favorite bottle. Next, download the free Fill It Forward app to your smartphone. Then every time you refill, scan the tag from your app and Cupanion will give clean water to someone who needs it.
You can keep track of your water intake throughout the day with easy to set goals and reminders. You can also “easily track waste diverted, emissions saved, and how much ocean pollution you have prevented.”
“The Fill it Forward™ tag + app turns any reusable bottle into the most empowering smart bottle on the planet.”