- Find the closest electronics recycling locations in New York City using GPS or by entering a five-digit ZIP code
- Search for multiple materials at once
- Organize and save your list for future use: It’s like a grocery list for recyclable electronics.
- Share your recycle list with others via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or text.
- In-app interactive maps and Web browser
- Covers the entire city of New York.
- Call recycling locations directly in-app, or add them to your contacts to call later.
- The app works directly with our flagship site, 1-800-RECYCLING.com, to search more than 250 locations.
- Search for common electronic waste items, like computers, TVs, DVD players, MP3 players, A/V equipment, monitors, cell phones and more.
The brand-new e-cycleNYC mobile app helps you quickly find electronics recycling locations nearest you. This free
app is the easiest way to recycle old electronics, which contain harmful toxins, quickly and effectively. You can even share and rate your recycling experiences to help others recycle better!
Please keep in mind that we’re always updating our database of recycling locations to bring you the most current information. We highly recommend calling locations to verify their hours and materials accepted.
Help us keep others up to date by contacting us with any corrections at 1-800-RECYCLING.com.